Klik here

Wednesday 8 April 2020

April 08, 2020 Posted by Pat No comments Posted in ,
Posted by Pat on April 08, 2020 with No comments | Categories: ,


A second one today.

Prompt:
Richard Siken bot

@sikenpoems


and hearts


I do believe his mouth is heaven, 
his kisses falling over me like stars.
his hair touching my shoulders

but he faded away

left the hall empty of coat
and his footsteps
sounded like a far away echo

while my dreams
create him
love him
hate him

once he walked with heavy boots
in my heart
only to be lifted
by...

where is he now?
questions and longing
struggling
on a long winding path

I do believe his mouth was heaven
his kisses fall over me
as heavy pointed stars
my hair touches my shoulders

when times goes by
love fades
and hearts fall apart



©Syl2020



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Counting

Thank you

Thank you
Photo's provided by Pixabay